Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 18: Lil Veniz Conquers Europe

I'm writing this post from the Express train going to Heathrow Airport. No, I'm not going home. To the contrary actually, I'm continuing my adventures in another country. Where you ask?  Dublin.

Ok. So I took a break and now I'm waiting for my flight at the airport. I'm just saying all of this to give you context for what I'm up too and why my post is delayed. 

I'm really excited to be going to Dublin. It's going to complete my trifecta of my awesome Western European tour in three weeks. Paris, London, and Dublin in three weeks is not to shabby I would say. But honestly that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to take this time to formally introduce myself. Not as Miguel, but as my rapper alter ego: Lil' Veniz. 

I don't have any tracks to lay down for you to listen (I'm working on my first self- titled album as we speak). I also already have ideas for my second and third album. My inspiration has come from my multi nationalist tours throughout Europe. Along with this I've made some really good friends that I know I will keep in touch with for the long run. Some of them have been fortunate enough to earn their own rap names. They are as follows:

1. DJ BA
2. Lil' Bit
3. K-Swiss
4. Short Stak

I really have had a great time getting to know some great people. It's because of them that my trip has been great in London, Paris, and Dublin (I know it will be fun). I'll definitely be collaborating on some beats with them in the future. I know this post has been all over the place, but Ill write a second post on this topic in the near future. For now I have to get on my flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment